Since you would like to learn about natural cures for tinnitus, I have written down the full details on 5 vitamins and herbs that you can use.
I understand the discomfort and frustration of living with tinnitus, how it interferes with conversations, sleep and work. And, you don’t have to resort to risky surgery or questionable prescription medications that give as many side effects as benefits.
Here are 5 Natural Cures For Tinnitus That Have Been Successful For Others:
Note: Even though natural remedies have a low occurrence of side-effects, you should discuss any vitamin or herbal remedy with your medical doctor before taking it to be certain it does not interfere with any current medication you may be taking or any condition you have.
1. Salicylicum acidum can be taken for tinnitus that is heard as a very loud roaring or ringing sounds. This herb can also be useful if your tinnitus is accompanied with loss of hearing or vertigo. Also, if you have the Flu, Meniere’s disease and a history of overuse of Aspirin, then this remedy should be considered.
2. Calcarea carbonica can be taken if your tinnitus is experienced alone or with vertigo or hearing problems. Other indicators include a cracking and pulsing sensations in the ears; a sensation of feeling chilly, fatigued, overwhelmed, anxious, or craving sweets.
3. Cimicifuga is an herbal remedy that is useful when tinnitus is accompanied by sensitivity to noise and/or pain and muscle tension in the neck and back, or headaches.
4. Vitamin B12. When it comes to vitamins to cure tinnitus, the B Vitamins rise above the rest. Vitamin B12 taken at 250 mg daily for 6 weeks may improve tinnitus symptoms. B12 is used to create ‘myelin’ which is the protective sheath that surrounds nerve fibers throughout the body, including the ears.
5. Vitamin B3 (a.k.a Niacin) improves blood circulation and aids in keeping the nervous system working well, two systems important to tinnitus.
You can find natural cures such as these in your local health food store or online and I hope this information has been helpful.
Of course, this is only a short list and there are many more cures you can read about. I realize that in your search for a natural cure for tinnitus you may be wondering where to start or be concerned that you will not take a supplement correctly.
This is why I have also searched the Internet for you and found a system that is very detailed and gives you the confidence of step-by-step directions for relieving your tinnitus symptoms easily and naturally: Tinnitus Miracle Ebook